- Are you tired of giving your hard earned cash to someone else?
- Are you an outstanding hair stylist with your own client base?
- Do you have commitment, passion and flair for your profession?
If so why don't you come and join our friendly team!
We have been established for 8 years now and are enjoying a reputation as one of Manchester's leading Hairdressing Salons.
We are centrally situated close to the prestigious Number 1 Deansgate, Harvey Nicks, Selfridges, and Kendals.
Our hair stylists provide a first rate service to all of our clients and as a result we have an expanding client base, providing an ideal opportunity for the right stylist to grow with us. If you wish to be part of our team and have a genuine commitment to customer service, yet still want to maintain your independence this is an ideal opportunity for you.
We currently have an opportunity for a self employed Hair Stylist working on a rent a chair basis. Telephone Tommy on 07870321090 or Lee on 07855677565 for further details.
Would you like to start your career at Chambers Hair Design?
If so why not apply for an Apprenticeship? This would involve:
- Completing NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing (Involving Practical and Theory).
- Performing reception duties including answering phone calls and greeting clients,
- Keeping clients records and scheduling appointments,
- Cleaning the salon, equipment and work areas,
- Shampooing, conditioning and rinsing hair,
- Drying and styling hair.
- Advising clients on care and products,
- Making refreshments,
- Shadowing stylists.
Must have good communication and interaction skills and have the ability to work under pressure with creative flair, drive and ambition.
Funding is available for ages 16-25, however the apprenticeship is open to all ages
Please apply by completing the application form and return it to the Salon.